Career Opportunities - Secretary
As Secretary, you will organize and maintain the Chairman & CEO’s schedule and assist him by performing a variety of administrative tasks. You are also the Company’s Travel Arranger.
Other secretarial responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, supplies, and equipment.
- Manage the Chairman & CEO’s schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; setting appointments; prepare meeting documents
- Manage day to day operations, book meeting rooms, set up Zoom meetings and take messages
- Coordinate conferences; complete conference registrations for company employees;
- Assist with travel arrangements and visa for Chairman and his family and also for office personnel
- Any ad hoc secretarial duties as needed
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
- Excellent time management skills and be able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office/Microsoft Outlook)